Welcome to 'Angela's World'

Hi, come on in, sit down and throw your feet up. Enjoy your read!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Getting to know me

Well, first let me start by saying Hello. This is my first time ever really managing a blog, I mean I have posted a few things on my myspace or yahoo, but not a full blog. So here we go.

My name is Angela, I am 37 years old. I have been married for 19 years on August 13th to my beautiful husband Ben and we have a wonderful teenage daughter named Rebecca. I am a poet and an artist and am currently writing a book.

That out of the way let me say, I'm not really sure what is worth being noted here, if any of it...lol But I do hope that you will enjoy my random ramblings. I may post some of my poetry on here as well, and if I can maybe some of my art. And if not you can find my art at Deviantart.com under http://bzegrl.deviantart.com .
I love deviant art! I love all art but really enjoy the Human form, Nature, Eyes...eyes and more eyes, lol, Fantasy art, (not really into the sci-fi stuff) Fairy's, and realistic paintings of all sorts.
Some of my fav artists are- Amy Brown, Thomas Kinkade, Linda Bergkvist, there are many more but my brain is not working at the moment...lol. Also just about everyone at Deviantart. So much talent is on that sight!!

Ok, well, I have to go now. My sister is leaving for Georgia in the morning and we are having a family dinner and some down time with her and her family before they leave. God Im gonna miss them! But I will try to get back on here some time later.

Talk to you all soon,
Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment